Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finding it difficult to use the Satnav (more so than on the Mazda 3 I had before) so my question may be due to my incompetence rather than a problem with the Satnav!
I am based in Scotland, UK, and wanted to get to Longformacus & Dysart recently. The Satnav did not recognise either. Neither of these is a large population centre but Google maps & CoPIlot both recognise them. Obviously, I could input a Postcode or the Latitude/Longitude but it does look as if the placename data base is a bit limited or am I missing something?

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi!
I have also faced a similar problem using Mazda navigation when looking for a place that it is a quite popular one, I had to find its address and stuff to locate it, guess that`s what we have from Mazda nav and we must live with it.

You can check for updates, if I`m not mistaken, the latest updates for EU are July, I haven`t used the navigation lately that I can confirm whether there are any improvements but you can try it out, good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's me! I found both these places on the satnav today. I was obviously doing something wrong before. This either demonstrates that the satnav is not easy to use or I'm incompetent. Take your pick.
To change, the subject, I have yet to see another CX-30 other than in the local Mazda showroom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts