Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new Mazda owner here from NY. Initially I was after the 3 sedan, then I fell for the cx30 and spent weeks on youtube watching every POV video (topher did it for me), then down to trim (went for premium) to color (this was a hard one), I settled for white and black leather interior. Overall very happy!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
21 cx30 premium awd
249 Posts
Hello everyone, new Mazda owner here from NY. Initially I was after the 3 sedan, then I fell for the cx30 and spent weeks on youtube watching every POV video (topher did it for me), then down to trim (went for premium) to color (this was a hard one), I settled for white and black leather interior. Overall very happy!

View attachment 3549
Congrats and best of luck

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,191 Posts
congrats, same colour as mine 👍

Reactions: Premi77

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
451 Posts
Howdy from Texas. Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new car. I've got the white also.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello everyone, new Mazda owner here from NY. Initially I was after the 3 sedan, then I fell for the cx30 and spent weeks on youtube watching every POV video (topher did it for me), then down to trim (went for premium) to color (this was a hard one)

2021 or 2022?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine is Blue, but I like your White! Most of the vehicles that I have owned have been white. I wasn't as picky this time because of the low availability of CX-30's and also because I find all of the Mazda colors to be outstanding. Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mine is Blue, but I like your White! Most of the vehicles that I have owned have been white. I wasn't as picky this time because of the low availability of CX-30's and also because I find all of the Mazda colors to be outstanding. Welcome and enjoy!
deciding on color was a hard one, was down to black or white - sure glad I went with white!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts