Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021, Mazda CX30 Select
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well first of all I am thrilled with my new Mazda CX30.
Anyway, the other day I was vacuuming my car and I stupidly decided to vacuum the screen to remove some dust build up. This ended up leaving a couple of long scratches on the screen. Nothing earth-shattering, but it’s not what you want on a new vehicle.

does anyone have any recommendations on ways to fix this?
Thanks

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
Anyway, the other day I was vacuuming my car and I stupidly decided to vacuum the screen to remove some dust build up. This ended up leaving a couple of long scratches on the screen. Nothing earth-shattering, but it’s not what you want on a new vehicle.

Thanks
Do you have a picture of the scratches? Maybe that would help us suggest a remedy?

Reactions: Tommieremix

·
Registered
'20 CX-30 AWD, 2000 Millenia & 2006 Mazda3
87 Posts

Thanks
I don't have a solution for fixing the scratch and I hope you find one that works! But, I did see a screen protector for the CX-30 on Ebay a few months ago. I remember thinking "Why would anyone need that since it's not a touch screen?" I think I have the answer now! Maybe I should get one for my car because it obviously is easy to scratch. Good luck!

·
Registered
G25 Touring - 2020 - Soul Red Crystal Metallic
77 Posts
Perhaps toothpaste. But I would try it out first on a small area first.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts