Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overall quite happy with the car despite few bugs and minor issues which had to be fixed by dealer after delivery. If the fit and finish is impressive overall for a car of that price, it is really annoying that this overall good impression is being let down by some plastics which are already scratched after a few thousand miles (and I take care)! Never had such fragile plastics in a car, will have to see how to fix that..

BOITE.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray Metallic
92 Posts
I agree. I have similar scratches in the same areas in two of your pictures.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Premium AWD Polymetal Grey
13 Posts
I would try an Armor-All product to apply to all your plastic interior including your dash. It will help with making it shine / look newer and help with easy dust removal. If you don't like it looking super shiny try the low gloss product. It will make that scratch less noticeable but I don't think it will make it disappear completely but you never know. Also you can try using a sponge with a harder side for scrubbing to see if that will level it a little bit ,if you try this make sure the side of the sponge is wet with water.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium
24 Posts
Agreed.

On the first day of ownership, I noticed dust on the plastic that covers the instrument panel or odometer. I wiped away some dust with my hands and it created two noticeable scratches (I can see during the day). At night you don't see them though, but a poor choice of soft plastic that can easily be scratched.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
161 Posts
Overall quite happy with the car despite few bugs and minor issues which had to be fixed by dealer after delivery. If the fit and finish is impressive overall for a car of that price, it is really annoying that this overall good impression is being let down by some plastics which are already scratched after a few thousand miles (and I take care)! Never had such fragile plastics in a car, will have to see how to fix that..

View attachment 1810 View attachment 1810
Capricious car I would say. But the worse plastic I found is the lens clear plastic ultra sensible to scratches 🤨

1 - 5 of 5 Posts