Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just bought CX30 a week ago and tried to update the maps with toolbox but now my SD card is damaged and not recognized by the navigation system, I contacted the seller but he told me that probably this problem is not is covered by the warranty, what can I do?

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 2020, Soul Red
8 Posts
Did you do a backup of the card before updating? If it's something you for cheap on eBay, you might be out of luck, but you can always contact Mazda and ask if they have some kind of "factory flash" utility for SD Cards.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you do a backup of the card before updating? If it's something you for cheap on eBay, you might be out of luck, but you can always contact Mazda and ask if they have some kind of "factory flash" utility for SD Cards.
Sd card went corrupted during backup, thank you for your reply, I will contact Mazda.

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
152 Posts
Sd card went corrupted during backup, thank you for your reply, I will contact Mazda.
If you did not buy the card from your Mazda dealer I do not think they will help you. If it is from a 3rd party seller you need to talk to them.

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Sport Tech (UK, RHD), Skyactiv-X
34 Posts
If it was included with your car, warantee will be used to fix it for you. Contact mazda Italy and get it sorted. Dealers tend to run away from responsibilities.

·
Registered
2020 Deep Crystal Blue Mica CX-30 Premium AWD
6 Posts
Same thing happened to me during the backup process. I only paid $40 for the card on eBay so I just purchased another one and won’t bother trying to update it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts