Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Preferred
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered this SD card: BDGF 66 EZ1 for a 2021 CX-30. The package states it is for 2019-2020 but other threads stated that still worked in the 2021. (USA). Nothing happens when I followed the instructions. Car off. Insert Card. Start Car. No map appears on my console MFD. Any ideas?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
660 Posts
I presume you selected "Navigation", how long did you wait? Not necessary to start the car just have it on ACC.

Reactions: DaveHenrie

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Preferred
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I presume you selected "Navigation", how long did you wait? Not necessary to start the car just have it on ACC.
Yes, tried Navigation,, just got the screen with the longitude & Latitude. I've got to run some errands to a place about 20 minutes away, I'll put it in before I start and give it time. I have seen you tube vids tho that show the display almost instantly.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray Metallic
86 Posts
Make sure the slider on the SD card is not in the locked position.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Preferred
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, thanks everyone, Looks like the card woke up and is now displaying the map, speed limits and local shopping on the right, although I don't have time to decipher those yet. One more item completed. Next will be some little pockets for the interior door handles so I can store a few small items there.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Preferred
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, next question about the Nav updates. I've read you can update the SD Card for 3 years. Does that mean from the 2020 date listed on the label up to 2023? Or 3 times spread over , say, 5 or 6 years?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
272 Posts
OK, next question about the Nav updates. I've read you can update the SD Card for 3 years. Does that mean from the 2020 date listed on the label up to 2023? Or 3 times spread over , say, 5 or 6 years?
3 years from the date that you registered the card

1 - 7 of 7 Posts