Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select AWD
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done anything to make their seats bearable during the hot summer months? I had cloth seats prior and was seriously thinking about getting the lowest trim because it had cloth seats as the option. Since Mazda doesn't offer seat cooling in North America and it gets really hot where I am, that was a consideration. Ended up getting a higher trim model with fake leather. Now I'm starting to have second thoughts. The seats were fine when it was colder. But now, as temperature is slowly climbing up, I'm starting to notice that these seats are getting really hot after 10 min of driving and it's not yet too hot outside.
I saw someone got some seat covers. It might be a way to go for me if there is nothing else.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Preferred
44 Posts
Has anyone done anything to make their seats bearable during the hot summer months? I had cloth seats prior and was seriously thinking about getting the lowest trim because it had cloth seats as the option. Since Mazda doesn't offer seat cooling in North America and it gets really hot where I am, that was a consideration. Ended up getting a higher trim model with fake leather. Now I'm starting to have second thoughts. The seats were fine when it was colder. But now, as temperature is slowly climbing up, I'm starting to notice that these seats are getting really hot after 10 min of driving and it's not yet too hot outside.
I saw someone got some seat covers. It might be a way to go for me if there is nothing else.
We asked about seat covers to protect the mid level seats in our Preferred C30. But our local dealer did not stock any for the C30, Other Mazdas like the C5 had seat covers available, but for some reason not the C30. I'd check availability. One note from a previous car. Our old Nissan was recommended NOT to use seat covers as they could block the side impact & seat airbags.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
I did a review of seat covers that I installed on my CX-30. I have the base model that has cloth seats, but had used these covers in the past to protect them. No hot seats for me>>>

Hope this helps...

J.

Coverking Seat Covers
Here's a link to Johnnie's thread:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.