Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am hoping that someone can help me. As has been mentioned on other posts on here, the seat in the CX30 is narrower and the seat belt buckle hard to access due to the very bulky centre console. I have been told that you can buy a seatbelt extender to effectively make the buckle bit higher. I tried ordering one from Amazon, took measurements of the clip etc but when it arrived the clip fit into the cars buckle, but the cars clip did not fit in the extender buckle 🤦‍♀️
Does anyone know where I can get an extender in the UK that will fit the CX30 driver seat? TIA!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
605 Posts
in your owners manual it states:

If your seat belt is not long enough, even when fully extended, a seat belt extender may be available to you at no charge from your Authorized Mazda Dealer.
This extender will be only for you and for the particular vehicle and seat. Even if it plugs into other seat belts, it may not hold in the critical moment of a crash.
When ordering an extender, only order one that provides the necessary additional length to fasten the seat belt properly. Please contact your Authorized Mazda Dealer for more information.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in your owners manual it states:

If your seat belt is not long enough, even when fully extended, a seat belt extender may be available to you at no charge from your Authorized Mazda Dealer.
This extender will be only for you and for the particular vehicle and seat. Even if it plugs into other seat belts, it may not hold in the critical moment of a crash.
When ordering an extender, only order one that provides the necessary additional length to fasten the seat belt properly. Please contact your Authorized Mazda Dealer for more information.

Hi

Thanks, sorry for my late reply, I dudnt get notification of your message.
It was my dealer that advised me that you get seatbelt extenders, and to just google it! I don't want to extend the belt itself, I want to extend the length of the bit it clips into as its hidden down the side of the centre console. When you're wearing bulky clothes it's very difficult to find, and you end up plugging your coat in by accident!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts