Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Omg I'm so relieved that today I was able to drive to the self car enthusiasts wash with my buckets to wash my really dirty salt covered CX 30 from a hike in the country today. Lol I thought I was gonna die if I couldn't wash it with my buckets but thankfully they are considered essential service in Ontario's second covid lockdown.
Take care Everyone and stay safe ! 🙂

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a shame the ski hills are closed. I just let my CX30 get washed by the snow haha
no kidding a.. I wanted to head to the ski hill but yah no go.. so i went for a deep snow hike in the country forest.. had to throw the cx-30 into off road traction assist as the snow was just slightly above ankle deep.. but with that mode on and the set of toyo gsi observe 5 winter tires iv got on it did very well.. lol was a little nervous and scouted it out a little on foot and said screw it im driving up to the hiking trail lol dig out shovel in the back and thankfully didnt have to use it once haha awd system was impressive in that off road mode. But the drive on the highway you couldnt tell it was sonic silver anymore LOL and yah i dont want scratches and want the ceramic coating to last so once a week wash it gets but haha I do have a pro detailing background so lol im a little ocd and cant stand a dirty vehicle 😂.
:) stay safe and try and keep positive during this crap my fellow cx-30 owner.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
705 Posts
in your area you are only on shutdown till Jan 9th, here in southern-Ontario we are on shutdown till Jan 23rd 😄

Reactions: detailcarguy

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
in your area you are only on shutdown till Jan 9th, here in southern-Ontario we are on shutdown till Jan 23rd 😄
Lol I'm just happy th self car wash place I go to is open.. other then that Im not really paying attention to anything else.. I still have to go to work . Lol life goes on.
Stay safe tho ☺

1 - 5 of 5 Posts