Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX30 GT AWD Snowflake White
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Hello I'm reading that in order to have the mirror tilt down I would have to link with memory seat can you tell me if that is correct. I haven't put a memory on as I adjust my seat on occasions.
Therefore for the mirror function to work..would I have to if I re-adjust my seat position re-enter memory?
I have the GT AWD Model...do these mirrors fold down and what would be the purpose of that.
Perhaps when it is going through car wash?
Still learning...and stopped for awhile...so going at it again soon.
This car is a challenge L.O.L
Had a Honda Accord 2014 with a backup camera only would have had it forever sold at 49000Kl. except I wanted rear crossing alerts especially... along with a backup camera.
Thanks in Advance

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
574 Posts
I have folding mirrors on mine - they tuck in when I lock the car.

My mirrors also dip, if enabled, when reversing, so that I can see the ground alongside the car (for kerbs or parking lots)

Which did you mean by your question? :unsure:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was meaning the dipping of the driver mirror or is it mirrors with passenger side also?

I will shortly input my seat memory as I believe I read that they work in conjunction so that I can use the dipping option which sounds very good.

Also thought I'd mention the tucking of the mirrors as to what purpose is that for. I don't see mine doing that.
Thank You Martin,
Susan

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT Polymetal Gray
47 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Hello I'm reading that in order to have the mirror tilt down I would have to link with memory seat can you tell me if that is correct. I haven't put a memory on as I adjust my seat on occasions.
Therefore for the mirror function to work..would I have to if I re-adjust my seat position re-enter memory?
I have the GT AWD Model...do these mirrors fold down and what would be the purpose of that.
Had a Honda Accord 2014 with a backup camera only would have had it forever sold at 49000Kl. except I wanted rear crossing alerts especially... along with a backup camera.
Thanks in Advance
No Canadian models have folding mirrors. But you do have the auto dimming mirrors that adjust with the outside mirrors, seat memory and heads up display height memory function. You can program with the remote or the memory buttons.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Thanks in Advance
To do the seat, heads up and mirror memory, when you have everything the way you like it, press Set then press and hold 1 or 2. To program it to the key fob press set then unlock on the fob until you hear a beep. If the positions change the memory activates when you unlock with that key fob. Canadian models do not have folding mirrors. The outside mirror tilting feature when in reverse works depending on the adjuster position. If it set to the left mirror it’s that one that tilts, same with the right. When the switch is in the middle position the mirrors don’t tilt.

Also the Canadian GT has the auto dimming rear view mirror and Homelink that you can use to open your garage.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for reply and your help it is much appreciated.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts