Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolutely loving the brushed stainless steel speaker grill covers and door lock covers.

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
86 Posts
Nice, where did you get them?

Reactions: Leela222

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
187 Posts
Sorry, is that passenger side piece actually covering up the power lock switch? That seems pretty bad.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, is that passenger side piece actually covering up the power lock switch? That seems pretty bad.
Yes it is. That is how it comes and how it was shown in the pictures. Doesn’t bother me. I unlock from my driver side. Not an issue at all and actually you can still push on it to lock or unlock.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,032 Posts
very poor design from the makers of this product, just trying to make it easy to produce I suppose.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very poor design from the makers of this product, just trying to make it easy to produce I suppose.
What do you expect from China, lol. It is what it is. I still like it. I don’t think my passengers have ever hit the unlock button because once I park the doors unlock.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
86 Posts
Oh man, I didn't even notice that on the passenger door the first time I looked at the photos, that is a pretty bad design. Ashame, the rest looks pretty good.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh man, I didn't even notice that on the passenger door the first time I looked at the photos, that is a pretty bad design. Ashame, the rest looks pretty good.
Again it doesn’t bother me at all. I love how it looks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Actually it is NOT a bad design. Looks like the Asian cars don’t have the lock and unlock buttons on the passenger side. That’s why it’s made that way. So it’s no fault of the company.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Machine Gray Premium FWD, 2020 Soul Red Crystal MX-5 RF GT
74 Posts
Thanks for sharing. That is a nice touch so I will see if my wife wants them for her CX-30.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,032 Posts
some very nice and interesting items, where did you get them from?

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
746 Posts
@Leela222 - looks like you've been busy!

Reactions: Leela222

·
Registered
'21 2.5L Turbo AWD on Order
29 Posts
Which pieces are actual stainless steel besides the console cover and speaker trim pieces? Also, are these replacement trim pieces or just covers of the oem trim pieces?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts