Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
710 Posts
It makes the car looks so much better and clean. Can you share where to get the bottom grill?
here it is on Amazon Canada

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
95 Posts
Impromptu photo shoot this evening. My new wheels and tires and all my Mazda accessories will be installed on Tuesday!

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
283 Posts
Impromptu photo shoot this evening. My new wheels and tires and all my Mazda accessories will be installed on Tuesday!
It might be an optical illusion but your car seems to have more clearance (travel) between the wheel and the cladding that my model. I measured the clearance and it is 4 inches in the rear and 3 inches in the front. Can you measure yours and let us know what yours is. I am running the standard Mazda 18 inch wheel. Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
135 Posts
It might be an optical illusion but your car seems to have more clearance (travel) between the wheel and the cladding that my model. I measured the clearance and it is 4 inches in the rear and 3 inches in the front. Can you measure yours and let us know what yours is. I am running the standard Mazda 18 inch wheel. Thanks.
North American CX-30s have slightly taller springs than the European variants. I'm in Canada and I wish we had the European ones instead.

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
95 Posts
View attachment 1684
ArcticHound explained it 😁

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
135 Posts
I wonder why that is??
I'm not sure. I wonder if Mazda thinks that in North America they needed to market it as more off-road than it really is, what with all the cladding, etc. and the taller springs add to that effect? It just doesn't suit the style IMO, and I think the road handling would be better with the European springs.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts