Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX30 Touring, Vision, SnowflakeWhitePearl
13 Posts
No there is double sided tape. I used black zip ties which you can't see unless you are inches away. This way if I ever need to take them off it is easy just to cut the zip ties.
Thanks for your reply, I was asking the other guy though, because he purchased a rectangular piece of the mesh and said he installed it 'inside' which I was assuming meant behind the black vertical plastic pieces, instead of in front of.

I will do the same as what you've done though, did you have any issues with the size? was it a perfect fit?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
385 Posts
Thanks for your reply, I was asking the other guy though, because he purchased a rectangular piece of the mesh and said he installed it 'inside' which I was assuming meant behind the black vertical plastic pieces, instead of in front of.

I will do the same as what you've done though, did you have any issues with the size? was it a perfect fit?
There are a couple models out there so be careful which ones you buy. They all fit well on the outside but some are too short which leaves a gap in the middle of the car. If you have a front license plate in the middle there would be no problem but if you don't have a front plate or the plate is off to the side like MJ2292 you need to buy the correct one.

·
Registered
2020 CX30 Touring, Vision, SnowflakeWhitePearl
13 Posts
Also, this. Pretty stock on the exterior. Will be adding a lower grille mesh piece, as well as doing some chrome blackouts... starting with rear emblems and window trim.
Snowflake White Pearl in Australia.

Still have the fuel economy sticker on the windscreen 😅

41 - 43 of 43 Posts