Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
XPEL PPF Plus and XPEL Prime ceramic Tint.
When I got it back, I did a deconn, correction and IPA wipedown. I then did two coats of CQuartz UK 3.0 and a coat of CQuarts SIC Ceramic Coating on the areas not protected by PPF. Black cladding coated with CQuartz DLUX and tires treated to Waxaddict’s Tyre Conditioner.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Car Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
17 Posts
What is the brand/model and width of your wheels? Also, what tires are those?
Rim Brand is Focal these were my IS-F winter rims, I haven’t driven IS-F in winter since 2017 so I decided to use them on CX-30 same bolt pattern 5 x 114 on 8 in rim with 40 offset. Vredstein overall tire width is 9.3in, tire height is 28.1in, sidewall 5.1 just order new hub rings that would fit CX-30, these rims are no longer available.

Tires are Vredstein Quatrain Pro Grand Touring tires they are relatively new to US but in Europe they have been around for years. They are highly rated in TireRack, Tires.com, Discount Tires and others. In Tireracks test they compete directly with Michelin Perelli and Continental tires as well as several other large well-known brands.

The Vredstein UHP (Ultra High Performance) All season tires beat Michelin UHP All season tires testing with higher over score. The Vredstein have become so popular they were sold out! No tire company had them available nationwide I check everywhere. TireRack had them back order availability date is end of August.

One of my CX-30 rear OEM tires was losing air from around value stem area that connects to tire. I didn’t like harsh ride and handling of OEM tires as well. I had several road trips planned to attend my daughter new College. I couldn’t wait to end of August or September so I opted for Vredstein Grandsport All season tires. They scored just as high as UHP All Season. Couldn’t be happier they comfortable and quiet they have excellent grip in dry and fantastic grip in wet.it also address imo OEM rim and tire size being to small. This new rim and tire set up help to fill wheel well and now looks like true SUV Crossover.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts