Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX 30 FWD Preferred
22 Posts
Looks very sharp. Sonic silver goes well with the black cladding and silver wheels, doesn’t show dirt as readily as some colors and there‘s no additional charge for it. Should age well.

BTW, mine’s a sonic silver.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks very sharp. Sonic silver goes well with the black cladding and silver wheels, doesn’t show dirt as readily as some colors and there‘s no additional charge for it. Should age well.

BTW, mine’s a sonic silver.
Thanks. I had a Jeep that was silver and you didn't see dirt/dust as much......as you would on a black or white car. Hence why I waited for my dealer to get a silver model before I bit the bullet.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice looking ride, my 2014 Mazda 3 was silver, best color that looks good dirty. My new CX30 is white which looks great clean but drabby when dirty. I got it ceramic coated so washing is a breeze. Happy motoring.
Thanks. Enjoy yours as well :)

·
Registered
2021 CX-30
10 Posts
I traded in my Sonic Silver Mazda 3 on the CX-30. I love the silver on the 3 but it clashed with the cladding on the 30. I hated the cladding to a point where I almost didn't buy the 30. My wife was fine with it so it's very much a personal preference. I went with the Mica Blue. It tones done the cladding quite a bit. I almost like it. The silver was way easy to maintain. The blue shows everything. I detailed both cars. I initially missed the 3 but the 30 has grown on me. It's way more practical.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
574 Posts
I traded in my Sonic Silver Mazda 3 on the CX-30. I love the silver on the 3 but it clashed with the cladding on the 30. I hated the cladding to a point where I almost didn't buy the 30. My wife was fine with it so it's very much a personal preference. I went with the Mica Blue. It tones done the cladding quite a bit. I almost like it. The silver was way easy to maintain. The blue shows everything. I detailed both cars. I initially missed the 3 but the 30 has grown on me. It's way more practical.
Perhaps post a picture or two of your own in the Crystal Blue Mica picture thread?

Reactions: Tommieremix
1 - 7 of 7 Posts