Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30 Premium Turbo
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I just put down deposit for a CX30 premium turbo! So exciting!!!

Any must have accessories recommendations should I get when I go pick up the car?

I am also thinking about adding a hitch, but it is $700 in total, is it worth it or should I get a mounted bike rack?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase! The Turbo is the way to go. I live in wintery PEI, Canada so I bought the deep front floor mats and a rear cargo mat from the dealer. On Amazon I bought a tire inflator, mud guards, lower front grill and the center console organizer is a nice thing so you don't have to dig to the bottom of that center console. We had a rash of parking coin thieves the last 10 years so having the coin hidden is nice. (We see their tracks in the winter snow and they check to see if we were foolish enough to leave the door unlocked). From Canadian Tire I bought the window ice scraper, front windscreen and mirror frost covers and trunk organizer. I'll post some picks of the front grill inserts when they arrive in a week or two.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT Turbo, Soul Red
15 Posts
Ask the dealer to throw in the following for free:

Locking lug nuts
Cargo tray
Cargo net
All weather mats
Mud guards (These look nice installed. Finishes off the bottom cladding.)

I also brought the centre console organizing tray from Amazon. My previous Mazda 3 came with one and I was surprised the CX-30 did not.

I am considering the lower grill covers and some key fob protectors since replacement key fobs are pricey. These would be from Amazon as well.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

·
Registered
PAST OWNER OF A AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated-curently have a 100th Anniversary edition mazda 3
743 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase! The Turbo is the way to go. I live in wintery PEI, Canada so I bought the deep front floor mats and a rear cargo mat from the dealer. On Amazon I bought a tire inflator, mud guards, lower front grill and the center console organizer is a nice thing so you don't have to dig to the bottom of that center console. We had a rash of parking coin thieves the last 10 years so having the coin hidden is nice. (We see their tracks in the winter snow and they check to see if we were foolish enough to leave the door unlocked). From Canadian Tire I bought the window ice scraper, front windscreen and mirror frost covers and trunk organizer. I'll post some picks of the front grill inserts when they arrive in a week or two. View attachment 1549 View attachment 1550
I'm drooling waiting to upgrade to the turbo 😝 one more year and the dealership might take the lease back early.. fingers crossed 😁

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats on the new purchase! The Turbo is the way to go. I live in wintery PEI, Canada so I bought the deep front floor mats and a rear cargo mat from the dealer. On Amazon I bought a tire inflator, mud guards, lower front grill and the center console organizer is a nice thing so you don't have to dig to the bottom of that center console. We had a rash of parking coin thieves the last 10 years so having the coin hidden is nice. (We see their tracks in the winter snow and they check to see if we were foolish enough to leave the door unlocked). From Canadian Tire I bought the window ice scraper, front windscreen and mirror frost covers and trunk organizer. I'll post some picks of the front grill inserts when they arrive in a week or two. View attachment 1549 View attachment 1550
I think your list literally just summarized what I need!! Thank you!
I am now looking into screen protector to custom made a cover film for the console. Does anyone know if there is an existing one available on the market?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ask the dealer to throw in the following for free:

Locking lug nuts
Cargo tray
Cargo net
All weather mats
Mud guards (These look nice installed. Finishes off the bottom cladding.)

I also brought the centre console organizing tray from Amazon. My previous Mazda 3 came with one and I was surprised the CX-30 did not.

I am considering the lower grill covers and some key fob protectors since replacement key fobs are pricey. These would be from Amazon as well.
I asked, but he does not willing to do that :(
I did think about getting a key fobs protector as well, since i drop my keys a lot lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.