Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting for my new Mazda CX3-30 to come I was wanting to buy a spare wheel for the Lux Sport but The Mazda dealer says there is not enough room in the boot is this correct thanks for any information .

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
605 Posts
Thanks for that I think my wheels are 18’’ what size do I need for the space saver is it the 17 inch
in Canada & the US there is only one size space saver spare T135/80D17 103M, regardless of your exterior tire size (this is common among many manufacturers). This info is in your owners manual, check yours for the UK specs.

Reactions: savcom

·
Registered
29 Posts
The employee you have spoken to is wrong. However you do require more than a spare wheel - new foam polystyrene liner and jack. Suggest you ring the parts department at your supplying dealer and you will get part numbers and prices. The issue with the spare wheel size is not the diameter but the width. If you want a full size spare wheel then you will have to fabricate a support to raise the floor level

·
Registered
30 Posts
I was advised by Mazda UK that Mazda will provide a space saver wheel. Let us know what size it is since I have one on my Mazda 3 I might be able to use when I buy a CX30 later this year.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
in Canada & the US there is only one size space saver spare T135/80D17 103M, regardless of your exterior tire size (this is common among many manufacturers). This info is in your owners manual, check yours for the UK specs.

View attachment 1498
I was advised by Mazda UK that Mazda will provide a space saver wheel. Let us know what size it is since I have one on my Mazda 3 I might be able to use when I buy a CX30 later this year.
Thanks very much for that my new car has not arrived in England then I will check the hand Book Cheers

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
161 Posts
Thanks very much for that my new car has not arrived in England then I will check the hand Book Cheers
Do you know when your car is due? Be great to see a picture - and at the same time you can complete your profile and post an intro! :D(y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts