Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 Skyactiv X Sports lux Black
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My previous CX3 (UK)had a speed camera warning function and i can't seem to find it in settings. Does anyone know if this exists on the CX 30?

·
Registered
16 Posts
My previous CX3 (UK)had a speed camera warning function and i can't seem to find it in settings. Does anyone know if this exists on the CX 30?
No speed camera warning on my USA version. It may be part of the Nav system but I don't have that either. I'm not paying $450 extra for an option that my iphone comes with and does better!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ve been wondering about that too Derek, very useful for when you are not using the Satnav, along with next street detail... bizarre things to miss from my CX3 given all the huge improvements in the CX-30!

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
168 Posts
I’ve been wondering about that too Derek, very useful for when you are not using the Satnav, along with next street detail... bizarre things to miss from my CX3 given all the huge improvements in the CX-30!

Agree..
tbh i hardly drive the cx30, and i haven't looked at speed camera setting as assumed it would of been carried over from cx3 etc, along with the next street name...disappointing its not available..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts