Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
122 Posts
Ok really daft question. Navigation has its own volume it's not turned down is it?

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
334 Posts
Thanks everyone for your input, I can confirm the voice command works ok and I have disconnected the battery for 5 minutes but still no warnings. Sadly, I have no confidence in my dealer as they could not discover why my battery was continually dying until I forced something from them via Mazda UK.
They claimed the 1047 or even 1045 Infotainment updates did not exist until I showed them some print outs from this forum and even then they said it did not apply to this model only the Mazda 3 ( I assumed they were the same car in many ways) Speaking to them today they claimed the CX30 does not give out speeding or camera warnings. I suspect they have not updated the firmware correctly, but getting them to admit it will be impossible

This dealer handed the car over to me with almost 46PSI in all the tyres, no water in the screen washer bottle and.the engine cover unlocked, flapping around and making noises. My first service will be elsewhere.

They have ruined what should have been a great experience of a new car, especially after my previous CX5 not having a single fault in the 39 months I drove it.
I'm sure the speed camera alert is an easy fix.... It's a pity how dealers easily spoil what should be nice experience...our Mazda dealer in Derby is family run and they make you feel part of the family...
My son bought a new seat Ibiza from Bristol Street motors derby and to cut a long story short... They damaged the car, then damaged it even more when trying to bodge the repair and even when taking it for repair they were caught in dash cam taking the car for a jolly picking up mates ets ... This car was new less than 100 miles. ...I complained to the CEO and got compensation and a grovelling apologies...

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
122 Posts
Yup that can be changed in the navigation options too may be worth checking it's turned up

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car went in for its 1k service earlier in the week and told them there was an update for which the service guy said he didn't know anything about but said he'll check. 2 hours later hurrah! Got the 10047 update and a call from Mazda Au today saying admitting there is an update. Warning settings aren't as informative as the old Mazda connect but better than nothing . Thanks for the info everyone
This is very interesting to me as around 10 weeks ago I had no luck with my dealer and Mazda Australia.

What dealer do you go to?

·
Registered
CX30 SEL Lux 2.0X Machine Grey
8 Posts
Thanks to this thread i have just plucked up the courage to do diy update to version 0047. Mine shipped with 0042 back in march and i had no issues and procedure is very straight forward.
Nice to have my nagging lady friend back again although there does seem to be something slightly different about her accent compared to me previous 3.

·
Registered
CX30 Skyactiv X Sports lux Black
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I updated mine from 42 to 47 with no issues, however when i come to use the microphone it doesn't hear or recognise my commands. I have removed the battery connections to reset everything but no response. Any ideas anyone?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Try and reboot the infotainment again...our voice commands worked straight after either locking car or a few minutes or disconnected the battery negative for 30 seconds

·
Registered
CX30 Skyactiv X Sports lux Black
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Try and reboot the infotainment again...our voice commands worked straight after either locking car or a few minutes or disconnected the battery negative for 30 seconds
Tried that but it says that there are no update files. Probably because its on the latest version. Will probably have to wait until the next software update. I don't use the voice recognition much, it's just knowing it's not working correctly.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Tried that but it says that there are no update files. Probably because its on the latest version. Will probably have to wait until the next software update. I don't use the voice recognition much, it's just knowing it's not working correctly.
What about download the files again and try another update..

101 - 111 of 111 Posts