1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Enter your CX30 year, model and engine.
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone.

I recently got my CX30.

In particular, since delivery the upper part of the dash has a "stained" appearance. Is it like this on all cars with black trim?

Is there a way/product to make it a bit uniform?

Thank you very much for the suggestions,

Marco

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30
35 Posts
Hello everyone.

I recently got my CX30 but I'm a bit disappointed with the interior feel and quality.

In particular, since delivery the upper part of the dash has a "stained" appearance. Is it like this on all cars with black trim?

Is there a way/product to make it a bit uniform?

Thank you very much for the suggestions,

Marco

View attachment 2478
I know what you’re talking about. It’s like that on mine and Its like that on every other one I’ve seen. Doesn’t bother me. It’s just a characteristic of the material Mazda chose to use on the dash.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I know what you’re talking about. It’s like that on mine and Its like that on every other one I’ve seen. Doesn’t bother me. It’s just a characteristic of the material Mazda chose to use on the dash.
Oh ok! I thought it was damaged by the permanence in the lot!

I'll probably get used to it. If it's a design choice, i respect it.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,520 Posts
no problem with mine, but mine is a blue material. Just use a good interior detailer cleaner (you don't want a shiny finish in that area). Maybe it was something that was used in the PDI process preparation.
The interior quality and finish was what put the CX-30 at the top of the list when comparing to others that I was interested in.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no problem with mine, but mine is a blue material. Just use a good interior detailer cleaner (you don't want a shiny finish in that area). Maybe it was something that was used in the PDI process preparation.
The interior quality and finish was what put the CX-30 at the top of the list when comparing to others that I was interested in.
Actually it seems standard for the black trim.

I like the interior a lot but for me it was the gearbox/steering/handling that put it by far on top of the list

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
219 Posts
It's on all colors: blue, brown, black. It's meant to look more like a rough, unfinished leather top. I wouldn't take any kind of auto cleanser to it like Armor All, as I think it would make it look kind of awful (you won't ever make it look uniform as that's not its pattern).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.