Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought a CX-30 2 days ago and the car already started giving me headaches The car doesn’t recognize the key and won’t start on top of that none of the locks work and the rear door doesn’t open. Anyone have a clue what that might be or have experience the same issues?

·
Registered
CX-30 GT - 2.5 L AWD
205 Posts
Sorry to hear about your issues. Fortunately I have not experience any problems with the fobs. Any chance one of the fobs is in the car?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
545 Posts
my first suggestion would be to make sure the batteries in the fob is have full charge capacity or just phone your dealer and tell them the problem and see what they suggest.

I've got no problems in that regard.

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
55 Posts
As the car is this new to you, I'd discuss this with the dealer you bought the car from. I've not experienced any issues with the fobs or locking/unlocking and driving the car so cannot really help further.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

·
Registered
2020 / AWD / Base
12 Posts
Cool video - good to know..

I had the nonworking issue with one of my fobs. The check for fob battery is to actually touch the fob to the start button and it should start even with a weak fob battery. It did not with the bad one.

One of mine worked perfectly. The other did not at all. The dealer had to order a new fob and program it to the car. Free of charge of course.

Do both your fobs not work or just one of them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts