Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! just purchased a CX30 premimum trim for my wife last evening.
have a number of SiriusXM favorites programmed in the car, but how do i scroll up/down between my saved Favorites using the steering wheel?
when the source is set to Sirius, the forward/reverse buttons (just right of volume buttons on steering wheel) seem to just advance/reverse inside whatever Sirius channel i'm listening to. surely you can scroll up/down within favorites on steering wheel right? or am i forced to do this using the controller ?!
trying to get to the fastest/easiest way to scroll between my favorites regardless of what method i have to use...
thanks all!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
545 Posts
did you select the "Favorite" source button first before using the steering wheel scroll buttons? Haven't tried this myself but would have thought if it did work this would be the way to go.

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
543 Posts
did you select the "Favorite" source button first before using the steering wheel scroll buttons? Haven't tried this myself but would have thought if it did work this would be the way to go.
unfortuantly you can only control the favorites by the commander knob by turning it while on a station as the steering wheel controls only.. rewind/skip /volume and pause plus fast forward. iv gotten used to it and have many favorites saved and the latest software update to mazda connect now dosent atleast always go tp the top of your faves list but starts on the current tuned station as it was a annoyance before when it would start from the top.

·
Registered
2 Posts
unfortuantly you can only control the favorites by the commander knob by turning it while on a station as the steering wheel controls only.. rewind/skip /volume and pause plus fast forward. iv gotten used to it and have many favorites saved and the latest software update to mazda connect now dosent atleast always go tp the top of your faves list but starts on the current tuned station as it was a annoyance before when it would start from the top.
What???? This run-on sentence makes no sense.

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
543 Posts
What???? This run-on sentence makes no sense.
What are we grammar police here ... I do in fact start new sentences as some periods are in my sentences. If you are looking for perfect grammar you are on the wrong place... It's a forum meant to help people with their CX 30 not to teach perfect grammar.

·
Registered
2020 CX30 G25 Astina 2.5Lt AWD
26 Posts
You can move up and down the radio stations saved in favourites by using the skip fwd/back button on the wheel. At least I can here with FM and digital stations that are saved

1 - 6 of 6 Posts