Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does everyone's temperature gauge ultimately end up after fully warm? Mine used to end up exactly on the halfway mark, but that changed since they swapped out the cluster plastic shield. Now it settles in slightly below. Why? Who the f knows. Maybe the genius who had to replace it twice bumped it or something. Another "whatever" for this car.

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
172 Posts
For me the halfway mark & just below it at times, never over it so far.

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
444 Posts
mine is usually at half way tho however sometimes is just a hair slightly barely above the halfway mark.. not to sure if the computer controlled grill shutters have anything to do with that but that's with it 30 ish degrees C that it goes a hair above but on the top part of halfway but has never caused a over heat issue etc and i always am using the AC

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How much was that? And where does one get that?

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
444 Posts
How much was that? And where does one get that?
it cost me $1000 and any professional larger scale detailing shop should be able to do it and mind you tho i know how to do it my self but it is a very lenghty process and paint correction is reqired for it to be done correctly which includes a mild polish to remove any swirl marks.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
409 Posts
ok if you can keep it dry for the curing time........as with most ceramic coatings...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts