Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
PAST OWNER OF A AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated-curently have a 100th Anniversary edition mazda 3
743 Posts
How do I enable that.
There are some options in the Bluetooth settings.. like enable or disable your Bluetooth device for Media playback etc.. but mainly just go through the settings.. not like our can seriously muck something up.. I recall it's Bluetooth setting in there but I can't recall exactly. Just go through all the settings it gives you a description of each setting anyhow.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Android Auto will read your messages back if you 'Ask Google' to do so using voice commands. I've not tried the equivalent using the normal Bluetooth connection as you've requested though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are some options in the Bluetooth settings.. like enable or disable your Bluetooth device for Media playback etc.. but mainly just go through the settings.. not like our can seriously muck something up.. I recall it's Bluetooth setting in there but I can't recall exactly. Just go through all the settings it gives you a description of each setting anyhow.
Will do thanks

·
Registered
2022 Mazda CX30 Limited in Snowflake White Pearl
166 Posts
My 2014 Mazda 3 alerts me to texts and emails, and will read them back to me, even when driving. Has this feature been disabled for the newer Mazdas, or is it a market specific thing?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.