Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I was wondering what is the most common thing that is broken or likewise in Mazda cx30? Can be anything from software error to mirror electrical problems... anything.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
944 Posts
no problems here, everything works great.

You need to rephrase your thread title to say what you are actually asking, two completely different meanings.

Reactions: ThaiMeow

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
270 Posts
It seems you are asking the most common problem, not thing. Other than engineering failures like the APB programming and radio shutoff programming discussed in other threads there so far are no problems, common or otherwise. Maybe edit your post to say problem instead of thing and you might get some answers.

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no problems here, everything works great.

You need to rephrase your thread title to say what you are actually asking, two completely different meanings.
hi, maybe it's about my English and sorry about that. I'm not a native English speaker and I don't know how to explain better. I thought I made it clear. my point is what's a common problem in Mazda cx30 that seems many people having problems with. For example, every people knows that Lada Samara has serious electrical problems. it's a common thing. All drivers are complaining about it. so I was asking the same thing for Mazda cx30

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It seems you are asking the most common problem, not thing. Other than engineering failures like the APB programming and radio shutoff programming discussed in other threads there so far are no problems, common or otherwise. Maybe edit your post to say problem instead of thing and you might get some answers.
yes something like this. whats the common problem that everyone is having

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the thing is my 2 friends are having serious electrical problems (probably it's the mirror motor) with Mazda 2. So I was wondering whats the common problem with Mazda cx30

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
270 Posts
hi, maybe it's about my English and sorry about that. I'm not a native English speaker and I don't know how to explain better. I thought I made it clear. my point is what's a common problem in Mazda cx30 that seems many people having problems with. For example, every people knows that Lada Samara has serious electrical problems. it's a common thing. All drivers are complaining about it. so I was asking the same thing for Mazda cx30
I think your English is very good and you have nothing to apologize about. As I mentioned, I don't know of any particular problem area other than engineering that could be better. My car is only 4 weeks old yesterday though with only 220 miles so I don't have too much experience yet.

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
157 Posts
Got mine in June and have driven it 3000 miles. There are things I wish were designed/made different - Improve the easily scratched plastics, add heated mirrors, lose the battery alert, etc... But as for anything actually failing, no issues whatsoever.

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Turbo
69 Posts
I think the model is a bit too new to know what the common problems are, it takes a while for stuff like that to become apparent. I wonder if Mazda still uses those fluid-filled motor mounts that went bad on every single 1st-3rd generation Mazda 3?

·
Registered
SkyActiv 122 G
11 Posts
I have a skyactive G 122 9 months now, with 10500 km with no problem at all. Recently i checked engine oil level,car cooler fluid etc, all perfect, engine oil is full! As expected from a Mazda car.

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i checked some old posts and new ones and the ones here so far...
i think the material mazda uses is the most common problem. I've noticed that many people are complaning about the easy scratches and likewise which i totally agree and also happened in my 1 month old car. I agree that the car looks great at first look but when you start to touch and.. you know things like that actually the material they used is so cheap and easy..
Second thing people cimplain about is i think the design.. like the seat feels not comfortable and you feel the car is small like you are in a box when you are driving..
Dont get me wrong, im so enjoying druving mazda cx30 so far. But i think everyone agrees that there is no harm to mention few points..
Thanks again

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think your English is very good and you have nothing to apologize about. As I mentioned, I don't know of any particular problem area other than engineering that could be better. My car is only 4 weeks old yesterday though with only 220 miles so I don't have too much experience yet.
Thank you for your comment.
I think we are little bit same.. my car is 5 weeks old now. Hehehe

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Soul Red Select AWD
138 Posts
I have one of the first cx30's in North America. She is a November 2019 build (Mexico plant). Coming up on 30,000 miles and have only dealt with 2 recalls and one problem. There was a clunking/creaking sound from the front suspension. The dealer replaced both Upper Strut mount bearings. Solved the problem! It seemed to have been caused by not tightening them enough when the car was built. This caused them to fail prematurely .... Absolutely love my Mazda and am extremely happy with it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts