Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the Thule 44” XT Windscreen today. Love the look. I was able to get up to 50 on a local road and didn’t hear any wind noise. Will have to wait for Monday when I go to work to check it out at 80mph.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Select AWD
56 Posts
Looks nice. Why did you choose these over others? I am eventually looking to get the cross bars and a cargo box

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks nice. Why did you choose these over others? I am eventually looking to get the cross bars and a cargo box
I choose this over the Yakima because it was in stock. Doesn’t matter though as I just removed it. While it removed the whistling noise it increased the wind noise and using the roof in the open or vented position was WORSE. I’m bummed because I absolutely love the look

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select AWD
109 Posts
That's unfortunate. It looked dope.

How did you black out your rear view mirrors? I must have missed that post.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's unfortunate. It looked dope.

How did you black out your rear view mirrors? I must have missed that post.
Actually I am gonna play around with it because I do like the look. Gonna see what I can do. My side view mirrors came blacked out. The Turbo models come with black mirror caps.

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Sport Tech (UK, RHD), Skyactiv-X
54 Posts
Installed the Thule 44” XT Windscreen today. Love the look. I was able to get up to 50 on a local road and didn’t hear any wind noise. Will have to wait for Monday when I go to work to check it out at 80mph.
What Thule product numbers did you use for the brackets of the roof rack?

cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts