Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone Tinted their front windows? Thinking of doing it to match the back privacy glass.

·
Registered
2020 Premium, AWD; Soul Red Crystal
41 Posts
Anyone Tinted their front windows? Thinking of doing it to match the back privacy glass.
I just bought a Premium Pkg and probably will get the front windows tinted --- maybe even the moon roof window ( it reduces heat inside the cabin during the summer).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got my CX 30 and was thinking of tinting the front windows. Did you tint yours? Have any pics of it?
Yes, I ended up tinting them to match the back privacy glass. I think they were around 20%. I don’t have pics, but it looks awesome.

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
313 Posts
I would love to but, around my area it is a magnet for law enforcement.
lol i guess this one girl once thought that because she had really dark tinted windows that at a stop light i couldn't see her but.... i could totally see the nose picking going on .. so i with a big smile on my face looked at her and waved.. lol she was beyond embarrassed LMAO!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, I ended up tinting them to match the back privacy glass. I think they were around 20%. I don’t have pics, but it looks awesome.
Did you have any problems where the "Saint Gobain Mazda" is printed on the glass? Thinking this might make the tint bubble. Can it be scraped off?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts