Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for the winter season I bought a complete set of wheels with tire, rims and tire pressure sensors, from a Mazda Dealer. I wanted to put them on myself, but I don't know if the tire pressure sensors connect automatically to the car, or I need to go back to the dealer or another specialized tire shop?

·
Registered
26 Posts
9/10 they need to be programmed, so dealer, or garage that can program the specific sensors you purchased.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
9/10 they need to be programmed, so dealer, or garage that can program the specific sensors you purchased.
Thank you! One more thing, I'll need to go back to the dealer every time I want to change between the summer/winter tires, don't I?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thank you! One more thing, I'll need to go back to the dealer every time I want to change between the summer/winter tires, don't I?
Absolutely not. Once programmed to that car, good for as long as the batteries hold out, or you want to install on a different car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Absolutely not. Once programmed to that car, good for as long as the batteries hold out, or you want to install on a different car.
That is good to hear. It would have been quite annoying. Thank you very much for your help!

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
237 Posts
If you purchased pre-programmed OEM sensors like Continental, you do not need to visit a dealer or whomever. And if you purchased your package from a Mazda dealer I would think you did. All you need to do is bolt them on and drive the vehicle. They'll automatically pair to your car. At least mine did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts