·
Registered
Cx30 2020, 2.0 LAX trim
3 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 2020, Soul Red
8 Posts
Hi everyone, by a complete stroke of luck I found this: Attache-remorque 20077MT de Classe 1 pour Mazda CX-30 2020 - SRG Attache Remorque (seems to default to French, can't do anything about it)

I haven't tried it, nor do I even know if they ship outside Canada, but it's the first time I see anything that isn't custom-made or that Mazda part that seems only available in Europe (if not only Germany).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone, by a complete stroke of luck I found this: Attache-remorque 20077MT de Classe 1 pour Mazda CX-30 2020 - SRG Attache Remorque (seems to default to French, can't do anything about it)

I haven't tried it, nor do I even know if they ship outside Canada, but it's the first time I see anything that isn't custom-made or that Mazda part that seems only available in Europe (if not only Germany).
Thanks a lot here it is in english:

Regards

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is the only tow bar I could find for the CX-30, any one has tried it?

·
Registered
CX30 Skyactiv X Sports lux Black
18 Posts
The towbar i had fitted at the dealer when i bought the car new was this very brand MVG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Any luck Mario finding something in Mexico? I also live in Mexico and cant find anything.
Ellos lo manejan aquí en México te cuesta 7,500.00 pesotes mexicanos.

Saludos.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ellos lo manejan aquí en México te cuesta 7,500.00 pesotes mexicanos.

Saludos.
De que parte de Mexico eres? yo estoy en Chihuahua y al parecer ya encontre quien lo tenga mas barato, cuando me aseguren te paso el contacto.

·
Registered
49 Posts
probably because the CX-30 in US and Canada is not recommended for towing

View attachment 318
Mazda is lying to its N.A. customers when it says the CX-30 is not designed for towing. Elsewhere in the world it's rated for 600kg unbraked and a fairly impressive 1300KG braked (2866 lbs.) That rating even covers the 122 hp 2 liter. It's possible the N.A. version is less capable but I doubt it.

Its not a power train weakness. The CX 5 with the exact same power train is rated to pull a ton unbraked.

It has nothing to do with capability and every thing to do with a sue happy legal system.
They probably believe , maybe rightly, that Americans are not so interested in towing with compact vehicles and the few extra sales they might get from qualifying it does not justify the legal exposure.

Just to underline my point, The Mazda UK site lists a braked towing capability for a Mazda 2 as just under 2000 lbs.
Can any one seriously argue that vehicle more capable than a U.S. CX 30?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts