Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Update your profile
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 2021 Premium polymetal for almost a month. I've noticed on some trips, it displays on the monitor a summary of my trip when I make it to my destination. It flashes on for less than a minute, never to be seen again. I'm not referring to the trip 1 or trip 2 on the console. Is it possible to have this display longer or review it later? I'm reviewing the manual but I haven't found anything about it yet.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
756 Posts
the drive results (from your last run, only shows for a few seconds after you shut the engine off) like this: (it can be turned off if you wish)

there is also a fuel efficiency history like this:

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
554 Posts
You can also monitor the energy flow within the car and keep an eye on iStop for example using this section of the car's display - quite useful when you know where you're going and don't need SatNav.

Reactions: mattleics

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
756 Posts
You can also monitor the energy flow within the car and keep an eye on iStop for example using this section of the car's display - quite useful when you know where you're going and don't need SatNav.
not in US and Canadian models

Reactions: savcom

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SEL LUX
97 Posts
Yes, i like that display on when driving, my sales guy said he wished he had it on his 2020 M3, i said you have lol, had to get into his car and show him ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts