Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Update your profile.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Mazda. Looking at the cx30 but can't find any info on what kind of discount to expect if any?
Is it possible to expect a set of tires mounted and a few protective aids to be thrown in here in Ontario?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT - Skyactive G - 2.5 L AWD
263 Posts
If you don't ask you don't get and it is up to the dealer. In my case I got 5 free oil changes and the all weather mats. I know some get more and some get less....

·
Update your profile.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you don't ask you don't get and it is up to the dealer. In my case I got 5 free oil changes and the all weather mats. I know some get more and some get less....
Thank you for that. I am hoping for a set of winter tires (mounted) as well as the deep mats and a few other protective things. Are you here in Ontario?

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
682 Posts
I got $1000 bux off my lease deal.. you just gotta know how to negotiate.. more less

This guy might help you out on youtube he has allot of good tips :)

·
Update your profile.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
With all due respect, I wasn't asking how to negotiate....I was in the car business for over 18 years back in the day and been in sales my whole life.....lol!
What I need are cold, hard facts! You saved a $1000 and I am thankful for that information....the extra stuff, although well meant isn't really needed....smiling hard as I write this to you! Thanks.

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
682 Posts
With all due respect, I wasn't asking how to negotiate....I was in the car business for over 18 years back in the day and been in sales my whole life.....lol!
What I need are cold, hard facts! You saved a $1000 and I am thankful for that information....the extra stuff, although well meant isn't really needed....smiling hard as I write this to you! Thanks.
My apologies I was in no way trying to talk down to you .. trying to help the best I can ..that you tube Channel has done really good tips on how to negotiate a good deal and it helped me and I too worked in a dealership for years for not just one manufacture. I would start by getting other vehicles in the same vehicle class and start going to a couple different dealerships via calling and emailing and seeing who can give you the best price but never say you got this with and such deal from this dealership never tell dealerships that and start by trying to get the lowest price within reason and make it known to them that you don't mind walking away as dealership wants your business and if they don't then they won't give you say 970 Bux off say to start off of the MSRP.. I can go on and on on how to negotiate but I gave you a place to start without making a book 🤣

·
Update your profile.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My apologies I was in no way trying to talk down to you .. trying to help the best I can ..that you tube Channel has done really good tips on how to negotiate a good deal and it helped me and I too worked in a dealership for years for not just one manufacture. I would start by getting other vehicles in the same vehicle class and start going to a couple different dealerships via calling and emailing and seeing who can give you the best price but never say you got this with and such deal from this dealership never tell dealerships that and start by trying to get the lowest price within reason and make it known to them that you don't mind walking away as dealership wants your business and if they don't then they won't give you say 970 Bux off say to start off of the MSRP.. I can go on and on on how to negotiate but I gave you a place to start without making a book 🤣
No worries Sir. I appreciated the sentiment !

·
Registered
17 Posts
New to Mazda. Looking at the cx30 but can't find any info on what kind of discount to expect if any?
Is it possible to expect a set of tires mounted and a few protective aids to be thrown in here in Ontario?
Cannot speak to Ontario but can give you some in sight to Chicagoland --demand was high when I purchased a few months ago. Dealer was only coming down $500 for awd premium so I focused on my trade in value and negotiated for $1500 over my bottom line price after much research. Good luck.

·
Update your profile.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cannot speak to Ontario but can give you some in sight to Chicagoland --demand was high when I purchased a few months ago. Dealer was only coming down $500 for awd premium so I focused on my trade in value and negotiated for $1500 over my bottom line price after much research. Good luck.
Thank you very much for that! I appreciate your time.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS AWD
58 Posts
I think it may depend where you are in Ontario, how well you know the dealer, if you are an existing Mazda owner, what you have to trade and what kind of customer you are, but you may be able to get around $2000-2500 off full list including the current $500 Mazda incentive on a GS AWD maybe a bit more on a GT if it is a clean deal.

·
Update your profile.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it may depend where you are in Ontario, how well you know the dealer, if you are an existing Mazda owner, what you have to trade and what kind of customer you are, but you may be able to get around $2000-2500 off full list including the current $500 Mazda incentive on a GS AWD maybe a bit more on a GT if it is a clean deal.
Thank you for that. I really appreciate you chiming in with this info.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
270 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts