Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else in the UK had notification of a recall inspection? If so, do you know what it is for?

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
161 Posts
Not had any notification and my VIN shows no recall outstanding.

For those in the UK who want to check:

Reactions: mattleics

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phoned earlier to book the car in and they said it was for a couple of software updates. One for the brakes and one for the engine, but he didn't elaborate further.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Booked mine in for service and battery issue, told there is a some recalls listed for my vehicle

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
161 Posts
Well good luck, both of you. If you get wind of what the recalls are about, let us know. Maybe I and @mattleics have newer models that have already been updated.

Reactions: mattleics

·
Registered
68 Posts
Have not got the link, but going on memory, the recall is for the Hill Brake Assist function and something to do with when you release Brake Pedal on iced road the car may accelerate without you putting foot on Acc pedal...the 'engine' one not certain about, but it is all software update only.

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 GT Sport Tech Skyactive X Auto Deep Crystal Blue
57 Posts
Call from dealers today stating my frost damaged petrol cap replacement is now in stock, and my CX30 is booked in 12th March. They also said they would need the car for a full day due to a recall from Mazda on it.

I asked what the recall was about and they said a software update to rectify a battery drainage problem on the earlier models and other minor tweaks ( sadly not be BHP/Torque update) I believe my car has already had this update following my earlier battery drain problems but we will discover when the vehicle is checked out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts