Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 GT Sport Tech, SkyActive G, Maanual, Soul Red
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With it being roughly 12 months since the CX-30 was introduced into the UK market some vehicles will now be approaching their time for the 1st service.
I was wondering what costings others have been quoted for this, also if anyone has been able to obtain a Service Plan quote?
I have enquired via a few dealers in the S.E. but have been unsuccessful.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT Sport Tech SkyActiv-X : Soul Red
25 Posts
Hi Bob, I know steve67 has already started a similar thread "First year service costs (UK)".

We have the "X" variant and signed up to the Mazda service plan. Three years, payable in monthly instalments. £24.21 per month, which works well for us for budgeting.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
105 Posts
With it being roughly 12 months since the CX-30 was introduced into the UK market some vehicles will now be approaching their time for the 1st service.
I was wondering what costings others have been quoted for this, also if anyone has been able to obtain a Service Plan quote?
I have enquired via a few dealers in the S.E. but have been unsuccessful.
Don't know yet, I did not reach the 16K.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
448 Posts
..search locally and ask for price match. Stoke Mazda came in at £175 which was better than the £200+ my local dealer..who did price match at £175...

But it never got to be serviced ..
We sold the cx30 last week..
The Mrs never liked it and preferred the cx3..
Turned out to be an expensive ornament .. only done 3700 miles in 12 months..

Got enough to clear the settlement..
So it only cost me 12 payments...
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Had we if known we would if kept the cx3..

So onward and forward..
In to car number...38..ish

Adiós...

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT Sport Tech SkyActiv-X : Soul Red
25 Posts
..search locally and ask for price match. Stoke Mazda came in at £175 which was better than the £200+ my local dealer..who did price match at £175...

But it never got to be serviced ..
We sold the cx30 last week..
The Mrs never liked it and preferred the cx3..
Turned out to be an expensive ornament .. only done 3700 miles in 12 months..

Got enough to clear the settlement..
So it only cost me 12 payments...
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Had we if known we would if kept the cx3..

So onward and forward..
In to car number...38..ish

Adiós...
:eek::eek::eek: Oh no steve67! So what are you looking to get now, another CX3 or something different? Before the pandemic and working from home, we both would commute to London by Train. So whatever car we own, we will always do low mileage. Oh outgoing Vauxhall Corsa, which we owned from new, 9 years old, only had 39,000 miles when part-x for the CX-30. Now nearly 5 months old and only 1,000 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
448 Posts
:eek::eek::eek: Oh no steve67! So what are you looking to get now, another CX3 or something different? Before the pandemic and working from home, we both would commute to London by Train. So whatever car we own, we will always do low mileage. Oh outgoing Vauxhall Corsa, which we owned from new, 9 years old, only had 39,000 miles when part-x for the CX-30. Now nearly 5 months old and only 1,000 miles on the clock.
The car was on a PCP and we never intended to keep it, so a deal to get out now was the best option.. why pay another X amount of months for it to be sat on the drive...
We'll get by for now borrowing our son's car .. and see what happens...
It was a nice car but an expensive ornament...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts