Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT Sport Tech SkyActiv-X : Soul Red
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here goes, first post!

Last week we placed our order for a Mazda CX-30 which should be with the dealership by the start of September (70 series registration plate anyone?)

CX-30 GT Sport Tech 2.0 SkyActiv-X 2WD Manual Soul Red Crystal

Took advantage of the 0% Finance and used “Carwow” quotation to negotiate with the dealer.

Thanks to everyone who actively posts on this forum. I’ve already learnt a great deal … you know who you are ;)

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
381 Posts
welcome from southeastern Ontario, Canada, just got mine about 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium FWD in Machine Gray Metallic
56 Posts
And a big "Hey" from upstate SC. That red is fabulous.

What might a "70s series plate" be? I brought a '84 Scirocco back from Frankfurt and didn't want to replace the "football" plate with the Sunshine State one. Busted . . . (the tourist plate in the shape of an American football)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And a big "Hey" from upstate SC. That red is fabulous.

What might a "70s series plate" be? I brought a '84 Scirocco back from Frankfurt and didn't want to replace the "football" plate with the Sunshine State one. Busted . . . (the tourist plate in the shape of an American football)
Here is the UK there are a pair of numbers on the number/registration plate which identifies the age of the vehicle. This number changes twice yearly March/September and dealers usually see an uplift in sales (in those months) as buys want the latest number. The exception being if you buy a personalised number plate ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium FWD in Machine Gray Metallic
56 Posts
Interesting; thanks for the explanation. Miss Marple (or her contemporary) might find a useful clue somewhere in there.

Florida tags used to have coded identifiers by county and weight. Leased vehicles also were identifiable and since most of the leased vehicles at the time were cop cars, useful in identifying the undercover operators.

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
122 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
134 Posts

Last week we placed our order for a Mazda CX-30 which should be with the dealership by the start of September (70 series registration plate anyone?)

Took advantage of the 0% Finance and used “Carwow” quotation to negotiate with the dealer.

Thanks to everyone who actively posts on this forum. I’ve already learnt a great deal … you know who you are ;)
Greetings from Ontario Canada and welcome to the CX-30 club :)

Great choice on the soul red. It was my top choice and had to be factory ordered. My second colour choice would have been the polymetal grey.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
336 Posts

good choice of colour(y)

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
122 Posts
Very nice indeed Steve 👍☺

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So the garage just phoned to say she has arrived! Woohoo! The plan is to collect on Friday 4th September.

One point to add, I enquired regarding the accessory "Boot mat with rear bumper protection". My Salesmen said he would have to confirm as there are 3 versions of this accessory. I said, I needed the version without Smart Cargo System and with BOSE

He replied saying he would have to check if I had the Smart Cargo System (SCS), I said definitely not, as this is a £350 accessory! The Salesman then added that they recently received a CX-30 which included the SCS, yet no-one had ordered it??? Either this was a fluke or Mazda are shipping this with certain trim levels?! He said he will try to check my vehicle and confirm - Fingers crossed hey!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts