Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MRCC is a nice feature but in some situation only. Most of the time, I prefer just the normal cruise control. Unfortunatly, this function is reset to ON at each start of the engine.

Maybe Mazda could comes up with a new version of the firmware to correct the bug in the preference menu ?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
378 Posts
just disable it in the settings menu (uncheck)

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
146 Posts
This nanny tech is a PITA. There should be an option to change the default at startup, setting.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maybe it’s différent between a GS and a GT. On my GS, the feature MRCC returns to ON at each start of the engine 😣

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium AWD
10 Posts
I suppose an on-the-fly option is to set the following distance to it's closest setting.

The only modern safety feature I simply don't like at all is auto high beams.

Although still useful, I don't particularly care for the more aggressive lane keep assist. The previous gen LKA that was on my 2018 Mazda6 was the perfect balance.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but, I still don’t understand why the MRCC returns effective at each start even is I uncheck it in the setting of my GS.

I don’t really need the lane assistance but I do appreciate the auto beam control.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
336 Posts
Have you the latest firmware?. Just a guess that the MRCC is tweaked in the new firmware and able to turn off..as I said just a guess but Nothing to loose in trying..

·
Registered
CX-30 G122 AT Comfort Machine Grey
38 Posts
I am sure this going back to the safest options as default has positive influence on the (Euro) NCAP ratings. And let's not forget liability cases. Let's face it, more or less half the manual already consists of safety warnings.

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
36 Posts
Can the menu function to disable the MRCC be added as a favourite? At least then it will be easier to locate to turn it off.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am pretty sure you can't turn it off permanently from the menu. You have to turn it off each time you start the car

Pretty annoying I know

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MRCC is a nice feature but in some situation only. Most of the time, I prefer just the normal cruise control. Unfortunatly, this function is reset to ON at each start of the engine.

Maybe Mazda could comes up with a new version of the firmware to correct the bug in the preference menu ?
Finally, I love the Mazda Radar Cruise Control. It took me a while to appreciate it but now, I think it is a nice feature.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts