Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suddenly unable to lock my drivers door/passenger door. I can unlock in the usual way using my hand but can only lock using the fob, any ideas on how to resolve this. The problem seems to be intermittent

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,454 Posts
aren't you under warranty?

·
Registered
22 CX 30 Turbo GT & 22 3 in Soul Red
240 Posts
So this TSB is out of date because it’s dated April 2020 and apparently the issue is affecting current model years as well?

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30 Preferred FWD
39 Posts
So this TSB is out of date because it’s dated April 2020 and apparently the issue is affecting current model years as well?
I’m guessing it hasn’t been updated for newer models, but there’s no newer TSB to replace it. My car is a 2021 and has this issue. As long as the dealership can verify that it is the same issue as described in the TSB, the recommended repair applies.
I’m taking in my car tomorrow for this exact problem. Washed the car today and sure enough…touch sensor doesn’t work!

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30 Preferred FWD
39 Posts
I’m guessing it hasn’t been updated for newer models, but there’s no newer TSB to replace it. My car is a 2021 and has this issue. As long as the dealership can verify that it is the same issue as described in the TSB, the recommended repair applies.
I’m taking in my car tomorrow for this exact problem. Washed the car today and sure enough…touch sensor doesn’t work!
There's an updated version that includes the 2021 model as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Suddenly unable to lock my drivers door/passenger door. I can unlock in the usual way using my hand but can only lock using the fob, any ideas on how to resolve this. The problem seems to be intermittent
If your vehicle is wet from rain or morning moisture this feature won’t work. If it stops working completely you may need to check the settings or have a tech test it out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts