Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
83 Posts
Heated mirrors and steering wheel just seem like a pretty basic feature these days, I can understand things like 360 cameras which is fairly new and usually only available on high end cars here in the states. I had to look up Titanium Flash Mica, nice color, too bad we don't get it.

·
Registered
PAST OWNER OF A AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated-curently have a 100th Anniversary edition mazda 3
732 Posts
At least USA gets the adaptive headlights on higher trim.
Yah mine has adaptive headlights on the max top trim that I have for Canada. I really like the feature for turning around corners and also best headlights I have ever had on a vehicle so far .. lights up the entire road 😁

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
385 Posts
I live in Thailand so I have an Asian spec model. No heated or ventilated seats are available. Of course we could never use heated seats or a heated steering wheel as the mean temp where I live is 87 F. We could use the ventilated seats which does come in the CX5 here. We do get front and rear cameras with 360.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree, as I had heated seats and steering wheel on my previous vehicle it was a requirement for the CX-30 to be considered for my next car.

The US Preferred and Premium models come standard with heated seats.
My preferred '21 did not come with heated seats/steering wheel and the mirror don't defrost.

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
237 Posts
So the 21 Preferred dumped the Bose AND heated seats in favor of the moonroof? That's pretty weak imo. At minimum.....ALL the cars sold in NA need to have heated side mirrors. Don't really care about the heated steering wheel, but Mazda missed by not including the heated side mirrors. MN and many other places get plenty of ice and snow.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
797 Posts
My preferred '21 did not come with heated seats/steering wheel and the mirror don't defrost.
according to the US Mazda website, the 2021 CX-30 Preferred comes standard with heat front seats, are you sure it's the preferred model and not the Select?
You don't get an heated steering wheel on any of the US models.

·
Registered
2021 GT Turbo, Red, mods on order
29 Posts
Well, consider me ripped off - I'm here bc I couldn't find the 360 view camera button - now I know why. The stupid thing is I would gladly pay extra for wanted features, but I don't get a choice to do so.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda MX-30 Turbo
145 Posts
Mazda USA is located in Irvine, CA. No snow, sleet or real cold. Heated mirrors and steering wheel aren't something any of them working there use...

I bought my Turbo because it comes with basically all the accessories and goodies I wanted, without paying for upgrade packages to get wheels, moonroof, auto wipers and headlamps, adaptive cruise control, etc.

Other places might get the power mirrors but DON'T get the Turbo motor! (Which was shoehorned into the MX-30 my one of Mazda's American Engineers, and it cost them a BUNCH of $$$ to do it...)

·
Registered
2020 AWD Astina 2.5 ltr soul red
51 Posts
I’m in Australia and have had my cx30 AWD Astina since May 2020 , it came with all the bells and whistles except turbo which I will gladly swap for heated seats and steering wheel and I will also throw in the CD , even though it’s smooth and no problems after 18,000 klms . Australia being as big as it is has all types of weather conditions even snow, but where I live doesn’t get that cold .

·
Registered
2020 Toyota Corolla Sedan SE (6-MT)
10 Posts
Pretty much all the Japanese automakers offer garbage-version compact & subcompact class vehicles in the USA, compared to other global markets with nice, upscale/sporty models/trims, hybrid options, neat accessories, etc. Hell, the subcompact segment here is basically dead now, & relegated to a few stripped-down "poverty trim" token offerings, if any at all (like what happened to the CX-3 in 2021 before now being discontinued in 2022). I would love to buy a new TNGA Yaris top-trim and/or hybrid hatch or Yaris Cross, but Toyota won't to release them in the USA because most Americans apparently hate smaller vehicles. I'm surprised their crappy, fugly Toyota (Scion) C-HR is still being sold in the USA.

·
Update your profile and enter your vehicle details
2021 CX30 Turbo Premium
7 Posts
I think the 2021 Turbo Premium and above get heated seats & steering wheel? Am i wrong or maybe folks just got screwed by the dealer and didn't realize the trim they were buying?

·
Registered
797 Posts
I think the 2021 Turbo Premium and above get heated seats & steering wheel? Am i wrong or maybe folks just got screwed by the dealer and didn't realize the trim they were buying?
Preferred and above heated seats standard, turbo Premium and turbo Premium Plus standard with heated steering wheel.

·
Registered
2021 CX30 GT Turbo in Soul Red
4 Posts
Titanium flash Mica is available in Canada, just for those discussing it above. It’s a very sharp colour, very Brown/Bronze metallic. Looks super good with black rims from the turbo. Mazda website doesn’t do Justice in the flesh. It was my second choice colour after Soul Red.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 2.5S Crystal Blue Mica
85 Posts
Yes, we really have to buy the SD card and I have the top of the line Premium, I assumed it came with it but low and behold it didn't. They are plentiful on eBay and I just bought one for $40. It really is crazy that they omitted heated mirrors and steering wheel, I'm in North Carolina which isn't as cold as the northeast and upper midwest but I still appreciate them in winter. Gosh the Kia Soul has heated mirrors and steering wheel.
Regular SD Card ? what size in Mb/Gb ?

·
Registered
797 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
672 Posts
At least the USA and Canada get the 2.5l engine AND a turbo. Here in the UK we don't get a sniff of those engine products....

21 - 38 of 38 Posts