Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a 2020 CX-30 as well. 10000 miles. Vibration since day 1. Does it around 50-60 mph and again above 70. Have a complete set of different wheels and tires. No change. Dealer has spent considerable time with no resolution.
That's because unfortunately they don't have a resolution and will say it's totally normal. The only "fix" they have is the radiator brackets and software which is about 10 percent effective.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS AWD
7 Posts
My 2021 GS AWD has 8500kms, Bridgestone Turanza EL440 tires , I have no vibration, no abnormal tire noise and acceptable traction in snow. My wheels and tires were made in Mexico and my car was number 166 off the 2021 production line. My only comment is that all my wheels have a least 2ounces of weights on one or more sides which is more than usual on my previous cars.
I did pick up a nail at about 3600kms near the edge of the tread and the Tire shop in Alberta would not repair it. I was obliged to buy a new one --they are very light and have flimsy walls and thin tread. I did bring the old tire home and had it patch plugged.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this is like a broken record. But do you have cylinder deactivation in your vehicle? Do you feel vibrations in the car and not just see it in the mirror?
Update on this vibration problem.
I traded my cx30 GT 2020 model for the same but a 2021 model. Just could not stand the vibration any longer. The dealer came through with a good deal as Mazda Canada did not seem to want to admit to any problem with the cylinder activation and the engine being unbalanced in this mode. At present all all seems well but with the pandemic I am not driving much. We will see how it goes over time.
Not the fix I was expecting but am happy with the dealers solution.
Cheers LEA

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
525 Posts
Update on this vibration problem.
I traded my cx30 GT 2020 model for the same but a 2021 model. Just could not stand the vibration any longer. The dealer came through with a good deal as Mazda Canada did not seem to want to admit to any problem with the cylinder activation and the engine being unbalanced in this mode. At present all all seems well but with the pandemic I am not driving much. We will see how it goes over time.
Not the fix I was expecting but am happy with the dealers solution.
Cheers LEA
If you don't mind me asking..what was the depreciation?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts