Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 2020 Premium Jet Black Mica
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody else removed the head rests from the back seat? It makes a big difference and the seats are easier to put down too.

·
Registered
2020 Premium, AWD; Soul Red Crystal
25 Posts
Has anybody else removed the head rests from the back seat? It makes a big difference and the seats are easier to put down too.
On day one, removed all three rear headrests! Really helps with rear visibility.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD Crystal Blue Mica
42 Posts
Certainly does. I removed them too.

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
287 Posts
my view from the driver's seat when I test drove one last week, I would remove the centre headrest if I purchased one. I would not remove the two outer headrest as they don't improve vision much and they are readily available if I take any passengers in the rear.

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
80 Posts
Today I folded the rear seats down because I needed to take my dogs to the vet. I'm thinking I'll leave the seats down. I rarely have a backseat passenger and seeing out is much easier.
That is a good compromise, the restraints are there when needed.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
73 Posts
I can see out the rear just fine. No issues with visibility

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just removed the center headrest as well. I occasionally have more than one passenger and I want them to have a headrest, so I won't remove the other two. But I would rarely ever have 3 people in the back, so the middle headrest is in storage in the garage.

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
287 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts