Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda MX-30 Turbo
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you didn't spend the extra money for a more expensive model of CX-30, but wish you had a paddle shifter...you can ADD the Genuine Mazda Parts Kit! My Turbo didn't have it, but I was unwilling to spend more $ to get it and not have the Turbo Look.

Now you can!

The Kit:

The LINK:

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 iSport - Sonic Silver
74 Posts
Purchased last Saturday with expedited shipping and arrived on Wednesday (From China to Mexico City, thru DHL).
Installed in 45 min by studying first video on YouTube.
Works like a charm. I have the equivalent to a base model (iSport: 2.5L, 6 speed auto, without many goodies) and worked instantly.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-G 2.0 M-Hybrid Vision Plus AT
74 Posts
As an old fart... I've had paddle shifters on my 2007 Honda Civic. I used those when I tried to check whether my brake pads were jammed or not. I drove about 30 miles without using brake pedal to decrease the speed. My opinion is that those paddles are useless for other use.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD with Luxury Package
61 Posts
As an old fart... I've had paddle shifters on my 2007 Honda Civic. I used those when I tried to check whether my brake pads were jammed or not. I drove about 30 miles without using brake pedal to decrease the speed. My opinion is that those paddles are useless for other use.
I come from driving manual transmission cars and this is the first automatic I am owning. While driving this automatic, I definitely sometimes feel that it would be better if I shift the gears than it shifting.

I tried using the gear lever in ‘M’ but this is way too different. So I wanted to see if adding paddle shifters would be of any help at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts