Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
22 CX 30 Turbo GT & 22 3 in Soul Red
240 Posts
Well for sure it is.
On a side note I got a call from the dealer today, the 30 arrived today and I pick it up Saturday.
My biggest problem will be trying to convince my wife her 3 Sport is nicer, as she leaves for workdays before me.🤔

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 AWD, Carbon Edition (CE)
270 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Damn you Motorazr, stop showing me stuff I think I need…..lol.
Never heard of a silicone plate frame, now I am off to Amazon to try these out. Thanks.
I didn’t know silicone license plate frames were a thing myself until I searched Amazon for a black frame like the ones you originally mentioned. Then I saw the silicone ones and recognized what an obvious choice that was. I don’t need two in my state (rear plate only) but I gave one as gift to my son. (Note that there a water drain slits on the bottom of each frame but not on the top - easy to miss.)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I just moved into a home with hardwood floors throughout so I now own a floor cleaning machine (with clean/dirty water tanks) instead of a regular vacuum which I could use to vacuum my car. Having a wet-dry shop vac is an indispensable tool anyway so I settled on this $69.98 model (8-gallon capacity is nice but 6-hp is amazing AND it converts into a blower). It rang up at only $29 though and I see that Walmart bizarrely lists it for only $29. Not sure how long this price will last but it’s a very nice shop vac for only $29!

Font Line Auto part Machine Motor vehicle

·
Registered
240 Posts
I just ordered the front-only TUXMAT all-weather high-wall mats for my CX-30. Hopefully they live up to the hype I have read & the pics. I'm using them to replace the low/no-wall OEM all-weather front mats that I already have, which are great except that a lot of dirt/dust/debris builds up on the carpet around them. I'll be keeping the same OEM all-weather mats in the rear, since I never have anything going on back there.

Next up after this is making an appointment for some additional matte-black vinyl wrap work done.
View attachment 5242
The wife’s Tuxmats for the front arrived today. Very nice fit and a boat load of clips to secure them to the sides. Excellent carpet coverage.👍🏽

·
Registered
240 Posts
I didn’t know silicone license plate frames were a thing myself until I searched Amazon for a black frame like the ones you originally mentioned. Then I saw the silicone ones and recognized what an obvious choice that was. I don’t need two in my state (rear plate only) but I gave one as gift to my son. (Note that there a water drain slits on the bottom of each frame but not on the top - easy to miss.)
Well my 2 silicone plate frames arrived today as well. Perfect fit for the wife’s 3.
I especially like the bolt covers, a semi deterrent for would be plate thieves and it finishes off nicely too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well this is annoying, was looking at those TuxMat and really liked the looks of them. Went to the website to check shipping to see if they shipped to Australia when I realised we are RH drive and the mats wont work. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
2022 Mazda CX-30 Preferred
43 Posts
Got my Ottocast U2-Air today. Not CX-30 specific but should make a life easier by not having to pull my phone out of my pocket to plug in for CarPlay. Also ordered the console organizer that @OldFart had posted originally.

Also think I'm going to pick this up since the factory cover tends to scratch easily:

·
Premium Member
2022 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
25 Posts
Also think I'm going to pick this up since the factory cover tends to scratch easily:

[/QUOTE]

I ordered one about two weeks ago, along with the battery cover and the strut covers. They should be arriving soon, as they have cleared U.S. Customs.

Reactions: imns

·
Registered
2022 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD (Polymetal Gray)
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·

I ordered one about two weeks ago, along with the battery cover and the strut covers. They should be arriving soon, as they have cleared U.S. Customs.
After you guys get them installed, would love to hear how easy/challenging the install was (and any tips to make it easier on the next guy). Would also like to hear your final, as installed, opinions on it. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Battery Cover and Strut Caps. . .
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Personal luxury car Automotive air manifold

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Genuine Mazda Tow Hooks, mine came with none, but now I have three.
Household hardware Gas Audio equipment Fastener Nickel

Reactions: MetalFin

·
Premium Member
25 Posts

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 GT AWD 2.5L w/ Advanced Visibility Pkg
3 Posts
Bought TuxMats before I got the car - well worth it, especially when winter brings a lot of mess inside.

Comes with clips that further seal it and prevents any dirt and debris from getting into that carpet.

Makes vacuuming easy too.

Car Hood Vehicle Automotive design Grey

·
Registered
240 Posts
Just installed my Tuxmats on the 30 moments ago. Same excellent fit as on my wife’s 3.
Love the coverage and clips.

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 AWD, Carbon Edition (CE)
270 Posts
Just installed my Tuxmats on the 30 moments ago. Same excellent fit as on my wife’s 3.
Love the coverage and clips.
Mine (front only, didn't buy the rear ones) came in the other day & I installed the driver's side one thus far today, using the various clips in all the right places to ensure secure fitting. Looks like it will be pretty easy to vacuum out & sponge-bath back to looking new as needed, without ever having to remove it. I very rarely have passengers, so may just leave the low-wall OEM all-weather ones on passenger front, as well as in the back (& the OEM rear-hatch cargo low-wall mat as well). My main concern was tracking in so much dirt, sand, small leaves & random debris into the driver's side foot area & it getting all over the carpeted areas surrounding the low-wall OEM all-weather mats.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts