61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2021 cx-30 2.5l AWD Turbo premium package
87 Posts
TheZaino Leather Care products I ordered the other day finally came in:
1) Spray Cleaner
2) Treatment and Conditioner

I've used Zaino products before and have been quite pleased with them. This is the first time I've had leather in the interior of a car, so I thought I'd give them a go...
Liquid Product Fluid Personal care Font

·
Registered
2022 Mazda Cx30 Premium Jet Black Mica
14 Posts
TheZaino Leather Care products I ordered the other day finally came in:
1) Spray Cleaner
2) Treatment and Conditioner

I've used Zaino products before and have been quite pleased with them. This is the first time I've had leather in the interior of a car, so I thought I'd give them a go... View attachment 5513
Amazon?

·
Premium Member
2022 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
25 Posts
An eBay find, OEM Mazda non-illuminated scuff plates from Thailand.

Attachments

Reactions: SDH

·
Registered
Enter your CX30 year, model and engine.
20 Posts
Installed Tuxmat floor-mats today. I'm really impressed. They fit beautifully and were really easy to install. The mats come with two kinds of clips to lock the mats in place, one that slides under pieces of trim, and another with a velcro backing.
Car Automotive tire Automotive design Grey Vehicle

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design

Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Tints and shades Auto part

Car Vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Turbo Premium
28 Posts
Bought Infinity worklights at Costco. Only $15 @ Costco. Two lights, very bright, and has a carabiner type stand that hooks nicely to the hood latch when checking oil on my turbo( if you have a turbo you know what I mean).😜

·
Registered
22 CX 30 Turbo GT & 22 3 in Soul Red
240 Posts
Bought Infinity worklights at Costco. Only $15 @ Costco. Two lights, very bright, and has a carabiner type stand that hooks nicely to the hood latch when checking oil on my turbo( if you have a turbo you know what I mean).😜
Lights? Did somebody say lights? Never enough light in my garage. $15 @ Costco you say?
Any pics?

·
Premium Member
2022 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
25 Posts
New wheels installed today. . .

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Installed Tuxmat floor-mats today. I'm really impressed. They fit beautifully and were really easy to install. The mats come with two kinds of clips to lock the mats in place, one that slides under pieces of trim, and another with a velcro backing.
View attachment 5621
View attachment 5622
View attachment 5624
View attachment 5623
I have these in all of my, and my family's vehicles.
I never installed any of the clips and mats have not moved at all.
Luv em'.
Very classy yet functional!

·
Registered
Josh - ‘22 Machine Grey Select, aka Lisette
12 Posts
I bought a nice Moleskine to serve as the car’s service/modification/adventure logbook. Black leather to match the interior, of course.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium Soul Red
81 Posts
This past weekend, I received Redline Tuning hood struts. I also had sitting in my garage scuff plates that I got from AliExpress that I was procrastinating on installing. That was a dumb decision, as it was very easy to do. Plus, I really like the look of these, compared to some of the other designs out there.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive fuel system Automotive design

Automotive tail & brake light Grille Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just ordered the front-only TUXMAT all-weather high-wall mats for my CX-30. Hopefully they live up to the hype I have read & the pics. I'm using them to replace the low/no-wall OEM all-weather front mats that I already have, which are great except that a lot of dirt/dust/debris builds up on the carpet around them. I'll be keeping the same OEM all-weather mats in the rear, since I never have anything going on back there.

Next up after this is making an appointment for some additional matte-black vinyl wrap work done.
View attachment 5242
I bought and have received just the front ones from the manufacturer up in Canada. $128. USD. I must say they look great, sophisticated and fit perfectly. Very impressed with them.

·
Registered
22 CX 30 Turbo GT & 22 3 in Soul Red
240 Posts
Two magnetic sunglass holders that slide on the sun visors arrived today courtesy of Mr. Bezos.
$ 16 CDN.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts