Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium AWD
4 Posts
Decided to try my hand at vinyl wrapping. The brushed black vinyl looks better than the black that gets scratched easily. For the first try, the wrap process was pretty straight forward!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
76 Posts
Decided to try my hand at vinyl wrapping. The brushed black vinyl looks better than the black that gets scratched easily. For the first try, the wrap process was pretty straight forward!

View attachment 468
love this idea. Better than CF look. Where did you get the material?

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
My wife headed out this morning to get coffee, two minutes out the door I get a call, there is a warning that a tire is low. She returned, I checked it out, a screw in the RR tire. 200 miles on the tires.
TPMS is great to have and kudos to Discount Tire, I didn't know they fix flats for free.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Splash guards, roof rails, door sill plates, auto dimming rear view mirror, cargo cover is what happened today.

·
Registered
76 Posts
were they a complicated installation? or something I would be able to do myself easily? do I need to remove any trim?

thanks!
i had the dealership handle it. When we purchased our second one they gave me the roof rails and dimming mirror then said anything else could be purchased at employee pricing. So I had then do the install.

To answer your question, I dont know. They do look slick tho.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray
11 Posts
i had the dealership handle it. When we purchased our second one they gave me the roof rails and dimming mirror then said anything else could be purchased at employee pricing. So I had then do the install.

To answer your question, I dont know. They do look slick tho.
How much you paid for the splash guards?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I think they were 60. Not sure tho, I ordered them for the red one but since my wife drives it and doesn’t care for all the accessories I put them on the blue one.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
90 Posts
Very nice, where did you order them from?
Hello, I ordered from Amazon.ca

Bearfire 2.75 Inch Diameter Oval Tough Car Logo Vehicle Travel Auto Cup Holder Insert Coaster Can 2 Pcs Pack (fit mazda)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts