61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium FWD in Machine Gray Metallic
56 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you have to be real careful not to get it on the paint? What would happen if you did?

Looks great! Would it work on the tires?
Thanks! The gaps between the cladding and painted surfaces are pretty good, so keeping it off the paint is not hard. From the reviews I read, it will not harm the paint but will leave shiny residue that is hard to remove. I did this before waxing which made it easy to remove any wax that got on the trim. Says it works on rubber, but I would contact the manufacturer about using it on tires.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
Trolley duty at supermarket 🥴🥴🥴..
But my reward was a 80k bike ride after😎👍

·
Registered
1 Posts
Made the car a hanging leather tissue case. And finally received the center console tray from eBay. Tough fit but easy to remove by grabbing the hole. But sliding the console cover is not as smooth as without. But it works for now! Great for wallet, keys, mask...

next up would be to Superwrap the chrome part and the brake caliper.

98FC48D1-EC97-4C0E-A51A-3855CC12599A.jpeg

A88C8409-0029-4516-83CE-377252CC6483.jpeg

A8D8C824-943D-4624-99D9-1B1106A8517F.jpeg

07A39C34-0151-4F6F-9FFC-35F9BCDCBFD2.jpeg

·
Registered
CX30 2020 Premium Jet Black Mica
97 Posts
I installed OEM rubber mats all around. They fit perfectly and look nice. I'm glad I got them

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
441 Posts
I absolutely love the cargo trunk liner. It’s the best accessories I’ve gotten so far
I got one from work that covers the entire back cargo area right up to the back seat head rests and its water proof as i have a smaller dog and i wanted to keep it clean and i reall like it was well i will post a picture little later as i need to get one :p

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
134 Posts
I got one from work that covers the entire back cargo area right up to the back seat head rests and its water proof as i have a smaller dog and i wanted to keep it clean and i reall like it was well i will post a picture little later as i need to get one :p
Lol .. that’s awesome.
let me know if you find anything fun on Amazon. I’d like a key fob cover but they’re all over priced and come from China with shipping dates well into September/October.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Lol .. that’s awesome.
let me know if you find anything fun on Amazon. I’d like a key fob cover but they’re all over priced and come from China with shipping dates well into September/October.
alright i will keep a lookout :) I really do like the deep OEM floor mats tho as they seem to work very well and keep things clean and so easy to take in a out to clean the rubber mats .. They should be amazing for winter.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the Mazda one if you’re interested in seeing what it’s like.
I liked how it was a little heavier and more of a soft rubber.
View attachment 440 View attachment 442
I have the Mazda one if you’re interested in seeing what it’s like.
I liked how it was a little heavier and more of a soft rubber.
View attachment 440 View attachment 442
Does this fit all CX-30 models? I note on their accessories site it mentions things like - With Bose, with this floor or that floor. Like the clean looks of this one - what model do you have it in?

·
Registered
CX30 2020 Premium Jet Black Mica
97 Posts
I have the Mazda mats and never gave a thought as to weather or not the cargo mat would effect the sound of the sub woofer. From what I can tell it doesn't.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Lol .. that’s awesome.
What I have for a back cargo area cover.. I like it as it's waterproof too.
IMG_20200817_163011537_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
476 Posts
tested for the fit of my folding e-bike in the back of my new CX-30 GS, as it fit in my previous vehicle.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
223 Posts
What did I do to my Mazda today? Drove into my girlfriends garage 😥

·
Registered
441 Posts
Omg I might cry for you lol .. ouch that hurts allot to see that .. I'm really sorry that happened to you 😢 hope they do a good job to fix it.

61 - 80 of 107 Posts