Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Installed Weathertech LampGard. The passenger side went really well, the drivers side took much longer to get everything to lay down like the other. Pic doesn't really show much, some dried soapy water mix.
Headlight.jpg

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Tonight I decided it was time to start detailing the -30 to get it ready for paint sealant. There were several water spots and a few bird poo etchings to address on the hood. In addition there were some markings in the clear that I wanted to make sure they would go away.
Half N Half.jpg

After 2k grit scuffing on the right. After 1st compound application on the left.
After Compound.jpg

Entire hood after compound. First polish to follow.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
Tonight I decided it was time to start detailing the -30 to get it ready for paint sealant. There were several water spots and a few bird poo etchings to address on the hood. In addition there were some markings in the clear that I wanted to make sure they would go away.
View attachment 853
After 2k grit scuffing on the right. After 1st compound application on the left.
View attachment 854
Entire hood after compound. First polish to follow.
what are you using for lsp?

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
441 Posts
Got my 30 up to 185 km/h and let me tell you it handles really well at high speeds and was really fun in manual shift mode around a road after with twists and bends following a friend in his Nissan 370 z as I was board today and decided to take a cruise and even my friend was surprised how well I could keep up lol. Was a fun afternoon 😁

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
49 Posts
So I wanted to clean up the trunk/hatch as far as storage goes (I do wish there was more storage around the spare tire well), so I picked up the following:

Backseat Trunk Car Organizer

This has three straps that go around each of the headrest posts and full length velcro strips that run down the full length of each side and along the bottom to help secure it to the back of the rear seats. Works well but the mesh bits are not stretchy so when you put something bulky in them it wants to pull the velcro away from the seat backs a bit.

Velcro Mesh Cargo Net

These have very strong velcro strips down each side and a stretchy mesh pocket in between. As you can see, my trauma kit fits in (the right side) and is well secured to the side wall.

Still waiting on my WeatherTech floor mat for the trunk (backordered).

·
Registered
2020 luxury edition
6 Posts
😍 how hard was it and what did it cost?
+- 100 euro and 3 to 4 hours of work.
And if you take your time it’s to do.
This wrap was the first wrap that I did.

and if you buy the real 3M stuf is easy to medium to make it work.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
The piano black is nice❤ ... But you only have to look at it and it's marked.😵..

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Nice! You wrapped these yourself?
Are you thinking of wrapping the rear bumper?

81 - 100 of 107 Posts