Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda Cx30 GT AWD
27 Posts
looks real nice :) Also Great choice of tire! how is the handleing and ride quality vs the silly not so good stock tires...
No clue I sold those tires with less than 4000 km on them. I picked up the michelin snow x for the oem rims.

Pretty good so far. Slightly more tires noise but pretty good.

·
Registered
PAST OWNER OF A AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated-curently have a 100th Anniversary edition mazda 3
732 Posts
No clue I sold those tires with less than 4000 km on them. I picked up the Michelin snow x for the oem rims.

Pretty good so far. Slightly more tires noise but pretty good.
oh nice right on.. winters I have a set of toyo gsi observe 5 s... they are great in snow and ice.. but make allot of road noise and handle like garbage on pavement.. Should have gone with the x-ice but will next time.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium Soul Red
29 Posts
Got the windows tinted today. Had to wait almost a month for an appointment at my preferred shop. Didn't want too dark, so I ended up going with XPEL Prime XR Plus, a ceramic film, with 55% in the front and 70% in the back (since the privacy glass was already about 30% or so.)

Here's a photo, but not really satisfied with the image quality to represent how it looks. I'll get nicer photos on the weekend with the actual camera, probably.
IMG_20210503_163337-01.jpeg

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
802 Posts
like quite a few others I've just installed the two section lower front grill inserts (finally got some decent weather to do it 😄)

·
Registered
2021 Mazda Cx30 GT AWD
27 Posts

Just ordered these bad boy. Mem2021 for the discount but ends at may 31 at midnight.

Can't wait since rally armour said no to me and rokblokz said "we are looking at that veh and pending in design."

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium in Soul Red Crystal
23 Posts
Just ordered these bad boy. Mem2021 for the discount but ends at may 31 at midnight.

Can't wait since rally armour said no to me and rokblokz said "we are looking at that veh and pending in design."

Yeah, I have been looking at these too. What color combo are you getting?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS AWD
74 Posts
Just drove up to Ottawa from Whitby, 400 kms, one coffee stop. one pee stop, 4hours drive and my average speed was 100kph and my fuel consumption was 6.7l/100km.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
677 Posts
Just drove up to Ottawa from Whitby, 400 kms, one coffee stop. one pee stop, 4hours drive and my average speed was 100kph and my fuel consumption was 6.7l/100km.
More importantly, how's your body after the drive? any back/leg issues?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS AWD
74 Posts
More importantly, how's your body after the drive? any back/leg issues?
No problems. I find it quite comfortable, the seats could be a bit wider---I am 5ft10in, 180lbs and 77 years old. I have just driven 10k kms in the CX30 and the seats now conform better to my torso!!

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium (Polymetal Gray)
25 Posts
I'm going through the experimental phase to find the Goldilocks zone with regard to finding a seating position. I've gone through this with all of the new cars I've ever owned and it takes a while. I find the CX-30 seats pretty comfortable. I'm 6' and 180lbs. The weirdness for me is always related to finding the right tilt/scope for the steering wheel related to my seating position. It normally takes me a few weeks and a few trips to various places to nail it down to the point I'll program the memory 1 switch.

121 - 140 of 162 Posts