Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda Cx30 GT AWD
16 Posts
looks real nice :) Also Great choice of tire! how is the handleing and ride quality vs the silly not so good stock tires...
No clue I sold those tires with less than 4000 km on them. I picked up the michelin snow x for the oem rims.

Pretty good so far. Slightly more tires noise but pretty good.

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
698 Posts
No clue I sold those tires with less than 4000 km on them. I picked up the Michelin snow x for the oem rims.

Pretty good so far. Slightly more tires noise but pretty good.
oh nice right on.. winters I have a set of toyo gsi observe 5 s... they are great in snow and ice.. but make allot of road noise and handle like garbage on pavement.. Should have gone with the x-ice but will next time.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium Soul Red
25 Posts
Got the windows tinted today. Had to wait almost a month for an appointment at my preferred shop. Didn't want too dark, so I ended up going with XPEL Prime XR Plus, a ceramic film, with 55% in the front and 70% in the back (since the privacy glass was already about 30% or so.)

Here's a photo, but not really satisfied with the image quality to represent how it looks. I'll get nicer photos on the weekend with the actual camera, probably.
IMG_20210503_163337-01.jpeg

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
710 Posts
like quite a few others I've just installed the two section lower front grill inserts (finally got some decent weather to do it 😄)

121 - 124 of 124 Posts