Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does cx30 have a weird type of spray for the windshield fluid? I can barely tell it's coming out in just the kind of weird delayed spray or like spritz. My other car is it in nice spray that cover the whole window, this is like a mist. I don't know if mine is defective or if it's normal?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting I will have to pay closer attention to where it comes out of the wiper blades. I couldn't figure it out while I was inside the car.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
the washer jet is on the wiper arm... works well 👌

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
476 Posts
less chance of nozzles plugging from dirt/snow/ice (y)

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
184 Posts
I like the arm mounted sprayers, they tend to place the washer fluid where it is needed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Are we able to switch out the blades to a more...cough...premium brand? There are some really nice blades out there that are silent and don't jitter from one swipe to another. About US $50 a set, but silky smooth and silent.

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
205 Posts
Absolutely. Just like you would to any other blade. Just have to follow the blade lifting procedure to clear the hood.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having the same problem. The blade itself is fine but the liquid coming out of the blade comes out so slow and pathetic it can’t do anything.
Example: a bug hits the window. Turn the mister on to spray and wipe away. No matter how long I hold down the fluid it’s never enough. Now I just get a huge smear until I pull over to wipe off by hand.
I just got back from the dealership for servicing the problem. They said their is no problem.
Any suggestions on a good aftermarket one?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't wish the pain you endeared upon anyone. but I am glad and I am able to share the same experience with someone else. it's like you took the words right out of my mouth ❤❤. You explained what I never could have.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wish that was the case for me. I can't even get it to do a continuous spray like on my old Mazda cx-3

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
476 Posts
i wondered if this is where it was coming from. the back i can see stream down the back windshield but couldn't figure out the front.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts