Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a Workshop Manual (NOT an Owners' Manual) for my new CX30 Premium. Usually these come on CD's or DVD's, but download is possible.

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
270 Posts
In the good old days there was the Chilton's manual and one other I can't recall at the moment. Between the two of them you could take the car apart to the very last fastener and then put it back together again. No clue what there is now. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
2021 Turbo Premium
9 Posts
I am looking for a Workshop Manual (NOT an Owners' Manual) for my new CX30 Premium. Usually these come on CD's or DVD's, but download is possible.
Been trying to locate one also, with no luck. Anything other than a Mazda service manual is not worth the money. Will post if I find the proper manual.

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
157 Posts
I have searched online. So far not seeing an actual Mazda manual. Surely there is one for dealer service. Haynes/Chiltons only does the most popular models. They don't list any of the CX models and the most recent Mazda that comes up is 2013.

·
Registered
2021 Turbo Premium
20 Posts
I found it somewhere on Mazda's website. You basically rented it and it was maybe $30 for 24hrs or 2k+ for the year. If someone tech savvy was able to rent it for 24 hrs and capture the whole thing that would be a win for everyone.

mazdaserviceinfo.com. Looks like an official site run by Mazda but I can't verify that

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
270 Posts
I found it somewhere on Mazda's website. You basically rented it and it was maybe $30 for 24hrs or 2k+ for the year. If someone tech savvy was able to rent it for 24 hrs and capture the whole thing that would be a win for everyone.
A win for everyone except the one(s) who go to jail for copyright violations. That's what is commonly referred to as theft.

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
157 Posts
Found the online service info - here Not priced to be in the hands of typical car owners that want a DIY book like a Chilton's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts