Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Grey Mica
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else with a 2020 CX-30 have issues activating XM traffic data it work once during a xm free weekend. And was having issues having xm activate it xm was telling me only travel link is available on my car. But I know it worked during the free weekend so why would I not be able to buy it. I bought the nav sd card US CX-30s did not come with navigation in any trim until 2021

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
543 Posts
Anyone else with a 2020 CX-30 have issues activating XM traffic data it work once during a xm free weekend. And was having issues having xm activate it xm was telling me only travel link is available on my car. But I know it worked during the free weekend so why would I not be able to buy it. I bought the nav sd card US CX-30s did not come with navigation in any trim until 2021
I was having issues with the weather forecast... I fixed it by setting the time to auto GPS sync and boom it is now working.. as for the traffic I am in a smaller city so it only tells me for the highways outside of my city and says its unavalible for my city... In your case i would try a total ssytem reset by pressing the mute+ centre comander knob and favorited button all at the same time... this will get you into the service menu and there is a option to reset sirius XM data etc that might work..keep in mind tho DO NOT TINKER WITH ANY OTHER SETTINGS IN THERE only locate the sirus XM resset option. i did a resset on mine as a attempt to fix it before i did the gps time sync.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts