Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new member here. Enjoying my new CX-30 premium. One thing I notice on occassion is a yellow steering wheel icon above the speed indicator on the HUD. It seems to occurs when the yellow line appears for the lane assist feature, but it doesn't appears every time the yellow line. Does anyone know what this means and why it appears?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,032 Posts
have you checked your owners manual?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT - Skyactive G - 2.5 L AWD
344 Posts
When the system determines that the vehicle might be deviating from its lane, the steering wheel operation assist operates.
The system notifies the driver that it provided steering wheel operation assistance on the multi-information display and the active driving display.

·
Registered
PAST OWNER OF A AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated-curently have a 100th Anniversary edition mazda 3
739 Posts
Hehe be safe stay in your lane and keep both hands on the wheel 😜 that's what it's telling you 😂

·
Registered
CX-30 SE-L Lux 2021eSkyactive G
3 Posts
Hello, new member here. Enjoying my new CX-30 premium. One thing I notice on occassion is a yellow steering wheel icon above the speed indicator on the HUD. It seems to occurs when the yellow line appears for the lane assist feature, but it doesn't appears every time the yellow line. Does anyone know what this means and why it appears?
It says stop being cool and keep your both hand on the wheel 10 to 10 :))

1 - 6 of 6 Posts